June 26, 2019 8:00 am | June 26, 2019 2:00 pm | New Jersey Institute of Technology
The construction of wireless 5G networks and Smart Cities will bring new opportunities for utility companies, contractors, engineers and labor. Our panel of NJ utility leaders will discuss how this will affect future infrastructure development, resource/asset management, New Jersey’s economic future and new features that will be available because of “Smart City” technology. Join this panel, and others, on June 26th as we discuss how 5G and Smart Cities will change NJ’s future.
Click HERE to register at the special NJWA member rate of $125.
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
8:00 am – 2:00 pm
150 Bleeker Street
Newark, NJ 07102
(Breakfast and lunch will be provided.)
Featured panelists include:
- Rick Mroz, Managing Partner, Resolute Strategies, LLC
- David Daly, President & COO, PSE&G
- Mark McKoy, Vice President & General Manager -New Jersey Operations, SUEZ
- Donald Shields, Vice President & Director of Engineering, NJ American Water
Additional Speakers and Panelists Include:
- Newark Mayor Ras Baraka
- NJIT President Joel Bloom
- Verizon Communications- Tony Lewis, Region Vice President Public Policy
- Cooper’s Ferry Partnership – Kris Kolluri, CEO
- Atlantic Health System – Robert Peake, Vice President of Facilities Management and Real Estate
- Crown Castle – Danielle Lam, Government Affairs Manager
- T-Mobile – Sohail Rashid, Senior Manager, Deployment
New Jersey Wireless Association members receive a special rate of $125.
Click here to register