Inside Towers’ second Pro Panel will commence on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 2 p.m. ET. The all-star panel including Danny Agresta, President and CEO, APC Towers; Jennifer Alvarez, CEO, Aurora Insight; Scott Jackson, National Market Manager, Broadband, Graybar; and Jim Neuens, VP/General Manager, Wireless Field Test Instrumentation, VIAVI Solutions, will discuss strategies and the wireless infrastructure behind 5G network deployment.
The Pro Panel, moderated by Inside Towers Business Editor John Celentano will dive into timely and relevant topics including:
- Spectrum: Do we have enough of low-band (< 1 GHz), mid-band (Sub-6 GHz), high-band (mmW) spectrum? What are the implications of the CBRS & C-Band auctions?
- RAN – What are the trends for macrocells and small cells including Open RAN, Active Antennas, Massive MIMO; in-building wireless?
- CORE – The role of data centers and edge computing in wireless. Where is the “Edge?”
- Fiber – Enabling high data throughput and low latency in wireless Access and Transport networks. What is needed where and how much?
- Network Commissioning – What is involved to verify network performance? How do we develop workforce skill levels?
Members of the audience will be able to submit their questions and share their opinions real-time through interactive Q&A and polling features. Save your seat. In a world of webinars, this is one you cannot afford to miss. Register here.
The post 5G Infrastructure Strategy: Industry Leaders to Share Insights appeared first on Inside Towers.