AMS Wireless Job Description: Prepares candidate information reports related to leasing, permitting and land use viability. Prepares lease or other real estate agreements. Coordinates with or supervises outside vendor partners, environmental engineers, architectural & engineering team, title search firms, engineers, and drafting technicians to ensure transactions close within defined timeframes. Identify potential risk scenarios. Draft and proof recordable transaction documents, easements, warranty deeds, etc. for legal department review. Prepares zoning and permitting applications. Monitors progress of the application and facilitate jurisdictional requests for additional information as a result of the application review process. Prepares collocation applications and manages the process through Notice to Proceed (NTP). Ensures compliance to the quality and safety goals and objectives.
- 4 years of telecommunications industry experience required.
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Applicant must reside in California, Arizona, New Mexico, Washington State, Oregon, Utah, Colorado, or Texas.
Preferred Skills, Education, Experience
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Strategic Planning
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
Preferred Technical Competencies
- Real estate, or legal negotiation experience
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents such as legal descriptions, surveys, ground leases, easements, deeds, land purchase contracts, mortgages, title policies, subordination, and technical drawings
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Supports and complies with the Division’s Quality Management System and Environmental, Safety, Health and Security Program
The post AMS Wireless – Site Acquisition Specialists Telecommunications appeared first on Inside Towers.