site development, tower/land acquisitions, and collocation opportunities
with the Carriers at the market and regional levels.
and manage vendors, including site acquisition, environmental, engineering,
site budgets and development schedules.
and create budget/financial models for new sites using existing and historical
and update files in the document and project tracking databases as required
efforts with Business Development, Project Management, and Operations teams for
site walks, general maintenance, incoming collocations, and general business
direct oversight and maintain trackers for project milestones.
- Other duties as needed
- Has 5 to 7 years of experience in the wireless infrastructure, telecommunications, and/or commercial real estate industries; knowledge of the tower industry is preferred
- College degree preferred, otherwise relevant and significant work experience may qualify
- Motivated to work hard and take on a variety of work in a mid-size tower company
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and colleagues
- Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to requests, as well as collaborate with others to utilize resources and knowledge of others in identifying high quality solutions
- Strong ability to follow up on pending items, track project progress and stay current on project status and milestones
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite – Excel, Word, and Access
- Knowledge of basic accounting and financial terms
- Able to work in Raleigh, NC
- Some travel may be required.
To apply, contact: