Competitive Carriers Association (CCA) announced the winners of the 2020 Annual Achievement Awards honoring companies and individuals who have demonstrated exceptional service and contributed time and resources to the wireless industry, their local community, and to CCA. The award categories include: Distinguished Leadership; Outstanding Achievement; Neko Hamlett Associate Member of the Year; Outstanding Service; and Industry Innovation.
“This past year truly has highlighted the innovative spirit of the wireless industry, and the many people who have gone above and beyond to offer their time and generosity to the community during a challenging time,” said CCA President/CEO Steve Berry. “The winners of CCA’s Annual Achievement Awards demonstrate the best our industry has to offer from corporations and individuals who are working tirelessly to bring wireless connectivity and broadband access to all parts of this country, particularly to areas still in need. A heartfelt thank you and my congratulations to this year’s winners!”
CCA’s 2020 Annual Achievement Award winners include:
- Distinguished Leadership Award: Willy Pirtle, Shentel
- Outstanding Achievement Award: Nathan Sutter, Nex-Tech Wireless
- Neko Hamlett Associate Member of the Year Award: Lisa Murray, Interop Technologies
- Outstanding Service Award (Carrier) – Two Winners Cellcom and HTC
- Outstanding Service Award (Associate): Ericsson
- Industry Innovation Award: Chip Damato, Inland Cellular
The post CCA Announces 2020 Annual Achievement Award Winners appeared first on Inside Towers.