“Where ICT Professionals Network” is how CommTech West is billing itself for this week’s show taking place in Calgary, Alberta at the Best Western Premiere Calgary Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre.
The schedule for Tuesday/Wednesday:
- Exhibitor Set Up: Tuesday, May 28, Between 3 – 7 p.m.
- Exhibitor Tear Down: Thursday, May 30, 4 – 7 p.m.
- Show Dates: DAY 1, Wednesday, May 29 & DAY 2, Thursday, May 30
- Welcome Reception: Wednesday, May 29, 3 – 4 p.m.
- Registration Opens: Exhibitors only – May 28, between 3-7 p.m.; Attendees: 7 a.m. daily
- Seminars & Workshops: From 8 a.m. daily
- Trade Show Hours: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. Wednesday; 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Thursday
- Exhibitor Entrance to Trade Show: 10 a.m. daily
- Live Demos: From 1 p.m. daily in Trade Show
With consolidation, multi-platform applications and technology enhancements, CommTech provides a diverse line up of informative sessions for various communication sectors. Registration is reasonable and includes all the necessities to simplify expense accounts and make it easy on the budget. The show’s generous sponsors make this possible.
The many industry experts and specialized speakers make themselves available throughout the show and are great to help with ideas and troubleshooting.
Attendees come from all sectors of the ICT industry, including internet, telephone, cable and wireless service providers, sub-contractors, engineers, as well as IT professionals from government, regulatory, municipal, utility and various related industries.
May 28, 2019