BALTIMORE, MD November 2020 – ABIS Solutions, a “leading telecom technology firm,” today announced the launch of Complī Community as part of the company’s newly-released vendor management and verification software, Complī.
The “user-friendly forum,” built into the Complī platform, is immediately available to all subscribers and partners to gather virtually to connect, network, initiate and comment on discussions, as well as share mutually beneficial ideas and resources, according to the company.
Industry-leading partners, now connected on Complī Community, include:
- NATE: The Communications Infrastructure Contractors Association
- Wireless Infrastructure Association (WIA)
- Safer Buildings Coalition (SBC)
- National Wireless Safety Alliance (NWSA)
- Telecommunication Industry Registered Apprenticeship Program (TIRAP)
- Industry media outlet Inside Towers
As Complī Community launch partners, these organizations are providing insightful and valuable information to the telecom industry. Vendors and contractors can quickly access relevant and helpful information for their employees within a single platform.
“As early adopters of Complī, multiple key industry players have made clear that they recognize the need for change and improvement in a system that is currently broken. By signing on at launch, industry leaders have shown that they wish to better support their vendors with an affordable, high-value solution for today’s challenges,” said Steve Bishop, Complī Program Director. “They are putting safety and, more importantly, people first.”
Complī Community includes these features:
- Access to industry news
- Open forum to ask questions and communicate with industry leaders
- Single source for upcoming trainings, certifications, and manuals
- Event invitations and alerts
To learn more about Complī, request a demo, or become a subscriber visit www.abiscompli.com.