The National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) has updated its federal funding search tool for 2020. The NTIA’s tool can help states, local communities, and nonprofits find funding to expand broadband access and adoption, reported Community Networks.
The NTIA tool allows users to sort through information based on the stage of a project, plus enables users to explore options via a feasibility study and more. Federal funding information, such as the USDA ReConnect Program and other grants, is also available.
Users can get started by selecting which State Agency Department is of interest, what the Program Purpose is, and which type of Eligible Recipient the organization falls under to narrow the search. The NTIA also offers a Complete 2020 Guide of All Funding Programs PDF, a 123-page document outlining all programs available.
The site gives detailed information for applying to the following agencies:
- Appalachian Regional Commission
- Delta Regional Authority
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Education
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Department of Interior
- Department of Labor
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Treasury
- Economic Development Administration
- Federal Communications Commission
- Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS)
- National Science Foundation
- Northern Border Regional Commission (NBRC)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
The post Find The Right Broadband Funding Via NTIA Online Tool appeared first on Inside Towers.