For over three decades, Fulton Technologies, Inc. has provided turnkey solutions to the telecom, utility, and enterprise industries. FULTON provides end-to-end construction and integration services to all wireless carriers, operators, and equipment manufacturers. FULTON focuses on innovation to meet the demands of the wireless industry’s constantly evolving technologies and service delivery models.
FULTON offers a wide array of solutions, including:
- SMALL CELL – Design, installation, commissioning, and integration services.
- CIVIL – Site clearing, grading, excavation, access roads, ground thawing, trench, and boring, concrete foundation and pads for temp poles, NSB’s, Raw Land and Small Cells, including fiber-to-the-cell applications.
- MACRO NETWORK – Tower erection (self-support, monopole, guyed), structure upgrade and modifications, plumb and guy wire testing/tensioning, line and antenna installation, testing (Fiber, Coax, PIM), troubleshooting and optimization, and microwave services.
- TEMPORARY CELL SITE – Rapid deployment of temp poles, engineering, site acquisition, permitting, decom, custom fabrication, transfer and re-install services.
- REGULAR AND CUSTOMIZED COW DEPLOYMENTS– over a 35-year history FULTON has a reputation for designing, fabricating and deploying the simple to the most complex custom site deployments throughout emergencies and major special events like: the Democratic National Convention, Indianapolis 500, Lollapalooza, Pokémon, Air & Water Shows, and major sporting events like the World Series, Superbowl, NFL 50th Anniversary and the Ryder Cup. Services include fuel and generator deployment and COWs for outages
- PIM HYGIENE & MITIGATION– FULTON’s technical resources are among the most skilled in the industry in hunting and clearing interference issues on today’s cell sites.
- ELECTRICAL – Services installation and upgrades, DC Power plant install, upgrade, and maintenance, generator installation and upgrades, electrical system design, installation, and upgrades.
- TRANSPORT – Permitting, site preparation, construction, install and commissioning services.
- CUSTOMIZED STEEL FABRICATION, WELDING AND PAINTING – From FULTON’s custom fabrication facility in Chicago, work includes special applications on various kinds of installation for both permanent and temporary sites.
Experience does matter when it comes to connecting a wireless world, and FULTON’s team has completed and managed over 120,000 site acquisition sites plus built and integrated upwards of 100,000 construction sites.
“Beyond our years of experience, our strength lies in our team of highly-trained and skilled communications experts,” said Jimmy Taylor, Interim President. “With over 200 employees companywide and a large subcontractor partner network scattered throughout our (Central U.S.) service area, we stand ready to manage multiple concurrent regional and national programs to the benefit of our customers.”
“Another strength for us is our focus on workplace and field safety. Our teams regularly monitor and report all aspects of safety and compliance. We do not take safety lightly and work very hard to ensure every technician receives the proper certifications, training, gear, equipment and continuing education,” said Derek Denman, Corporate Safety.
FULTON Technologies is privileged to work with the largest operators and tower companies across the industry. With a long history of wireless expertise, FULTON strives to emphasize safety, quality, and expert execution at every turn.
FULTON Technologies is wholly owned by ADDvantage Technologies Group and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
For more information or to contact a representative, visit http://www.FultonTechInc.com
To become a subcontractor of FULTON, visit https://fulton.prosysvms.com
The post Fulton Technologies: Unmatched Turnkey Infrastructure Services appeared first on Inside Towers.