From the introduction of the 5G standard to the development of compatible test setups, a recently released infographic from Rohde & Schwarz is designed to give readers a history of the growth in 5G testing. The study covers beamforming, signaling testing, RF measurement, E2E, pre-conformance tests and carrier approval tests.
In addition, the infographic examines:
- 3GPP and its role in developing the 5G standard
- Fields of application for 5G
- Opportunities and challenges of 5G devices
- Different R&D testing stages for 5G devices
- Test setups needed to bring 5G devices to the market
Access the infographic here.
The post Infographic Takes You Through the Birth of 5G Testing appeared first on Inside Towers.