Work directly with Sales and Marketing team to develop custom content, primarily editorial, for Inside Towers’ partners and advertisers.
Freelance position. Work from home. Starting compensation based on experience; increases based on performance.
Inside Towers is a leading media outlet serving the wireless infrastructure industry. Our digital newsletter’s coverage is extensive and emailed to our subscribers at 6 a.m. daily.
Our veteran editorial staff provides breaking, relevant and actionable news regarding macro towers, 5G, DAS and small cells, in-building, emerging technologies and more. With 25+ media partnerships, Inside Towers covers all key industry events.
Thousands of subscribers, web users, podcast listeners and social media followers rely on Inside Towers’ multiple channels, day in and day out, to stay ahead of the curve in this hot, fast-paced industry.
- Schedule and manage client interviews
- Develop insightful interview questions
- Develop marketing content including company and product profiles, case studies, white papers, special features and more
- Track status of all outstanding content
- Regularly update sales and marketing team
- Gather all necessary client approvals
- Ensure all editorial deadlines are met
How the Position Fits
Report to Marketing Director, consult with publishers and work closely with Editorial team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Client management experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Web skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Google Docs proficiency
- Social Media proficiency
- People skills (communication)
- Knowledge of telecom infrastructure
- Industry contacts
- Reporting experience
- College degree (especially if journalism, sales and/or marketing related)
To apply, email your resume and writing samples to email@example.com.