This position markets all existing tower assets and potential tower builds to prospective broadcast customers within the United States. In this role, you will work with all areas of the company and customers to support the company’s rapid growth. You can be located anywhere in the United States. Responsibilities include:
- Expands, develops, and maintains broadcast customer relationships through a variety of networks including but not limited to equipment manufacturers, industry vendors, engineering organizations, and broadcast license owners.
- Identifies and proactively seeks new business analyzing existing competition and changing technology deployed by broadcasters.
- Serves as a key contact for the customer, effectively handling all customer related issues.
- 5 years of sales experience in the Tower Industry or relatable industry sales is required
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience with CRM and Project Management tools
- Experience with OneVizion a plus
- Ability to travel (Minimum 50 to 60% of the time)
- Advanced Microsoft experience
For more details and to apply email Sonia Kough.
The post InSite Wireless Group LLC: Broadcast Sales Executive appeared first on Inside Towers.