WHAT: Inside Towers is excited to introduce a virtual panel series.
WHO: The sponsored webinar series will be moderated by Inside Towers Business Editor John Celentano, featuring thought leaders from various sectors of the wireless infrastructure industry.
WHEN: Thursday, June 25, 2020.
OK, TELL ME MORE: Our first edition will discuss COVID-19’s effect on network deployment. We’ll analyze the state of the industry prior to and during the pandemic and how it will evolve as our country moves forward.
Topics may include but are not limited to:
- Internal and external operational changes e.g. remote work, tower crew procedures
- 5G rollout delays
- Zoning and permitting process shifts
- COVID-19 implications by category e.g. fiber, DAS, small cells, macro towers
- Digital divide awareness and action
- Carrier capex
- How drones and emerging technologies aid in times of social distancing
BENEFIT: Brand your company as an industry leader and bring your unique perspective to a timely and prominent topic. We will provide a platform to showcase your company’s products or services. Plus, we’ll track registrations and provide a lead list.
WHAT NEXT? Your sponsorship and participation will be category exclusive. Four companies will participate, so space is limited. For pricing and details, or more information on related marketing opportunities (e.g. podcasts, e-blasts, keyword search retargeting) contact Inside Towers Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.733.5943.