IWCE yesterday announced further details on its virtual expo entitled IWCE Virtual, going online August 24-27, 2020. Virtual attendees will be able to watch and listen to sessions live or on-demand, participate in Q&A sessions with speakers, engage with exhibitors in their Virtual Expo Hall, network with colleagues and learn about the latest industry trends. The event promoters say exhibitors can make meaningful connections and partnerships, grow brand awareness, and showcase their products, all within their virtual environment. To register click here.
IWCE’s Virtual Conference Program features 48 breakout sessions, all previously scheduled, across nine tracks.
The tracks include:
- 2020 (sessions on COVID-19, budgeting in these uncertain times, the digital divide & more)
- Public Safety & Emergency Communications
- Push-to-Talk & Future of Voice
- 5G, Infrastructure & Connectivity
- Interoperability & Interworking
- In-Building Wireless
- Safe Cities & Critical Infrastructure
- Disaster Comms
For sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and attendees who have already registered for the in-person event, organizers will continue to keep you updated on IWCE Virtual. If you have any questions, please visit the FAQs page for more information.
The post IWCE Virtual Announces 48 Breakout Session Schedule appeared first on Inside Towers.