With the cancellation of NATE UNITE 2021 announced yesterday, the association also stated the committee meetings they had planned for the event will be readdressed in a virtual format.
According to NATE, all meetings for the NATE Board of Directors, Tower Family Foundation Board of Directors and Committees, WIN Liaisons and Ambassadors, and all Standing and Ad Hoc Committees will be rescheduled as virtual meetings in February 2021. Additional information will be emailed to respective members when it becomes available.
The annual NATE Member Business Meeting will also be conducted virtually in February 2021. Additional information will be sent to NATE members when it becomes available.
If you have questions regarding committee meetings, please contact the respective NATE Staff Liaison listed below:
- Member Services Committee and SEMC Ad Hoc Committee: Jill Rethke
- Military of NATE Ad Hoc Committee: Sandy Jurgens
- OSHA Relations and Workforce Development Ad Hoc Committee: Kimberly Elliott
- Safety & Education Committee, Women of NATE Ad Hoc Committee, CTS Review Ad Hoc Committee: Nikki Gronau
- Trade Show Committee: Shari Wirkus
- Tower Family Foundation Board of Directors, Advisory Committee and Endowment Committee, UAS Committee, Compliance Committee, and Climber Connection Committee: Todd Schlekeway
- WIN Liaisons/Ambassadors, Small Cell and DAS Ad Hoc Committee, and Tower Family Foundation Golf Committee: Scott Krouse
The association asked members and prospective attendees to “stay tuned” for future details involving event-based NATE announcements such as the 5G-Small Cell Deployment Susan Harwood Grant training sessions and Wireless Industry Network Regional Conferences the Association plans on hosting in 2021.
The post NATE UNITE 2021 Cancellation Breaks Committees Into Virtual Meetings appeared first on Inside Towers.