The National Wireless Safety Alliance (NWSA) is encouraging industry employers, trainers and workers to register for the Telecommunications Tower Technician Practical Examiner Accreditation Program (PEAP) Workshops scheduled for March 24-26, 2020 in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee, hosted by Comstar LLC, and April 7-9, 2020 in Phoenix Arizona, hosted by Tower Safety & Instruction.
NWSA-accredited Practical Examiners are NWSA-certified personnel who have been trained and authorized by NWSA to administer the practical examinations for NWSA certification programs.
In order to become an NWSA-accredited Practical Examiner, you must:
- Be certified by NWSA in both certification designations (TTT-1 and TTT-2);
- Have three (3) years of industry-related experience;
- Attend a NWSA Practical Examiner Accreditation Workshop, during which your performance as a Practical Examiner will be observed and evaluated;
- Pass a Practical Examiner Accreditation Program (PEAP) Workshop written exam testing your knowledge of the role of the Practical Examiner and the test administration process;
- Pass the practical exam(s) in the presence of an NWSA representative (even if currently certified); and
- Have a direct email address to receive email notifications from NWSA (this may not be a shared address).
Individuals interested in participating are encouraged to complete the NWSA PEAP Workshop Application and return it to NWSA via email to email@example.com. The deadline to register for a workshop is two weeks prior to the first day of the scheduled event.
The post NWSA Announces Info for Examiner Accreditation Workshops of 2020 appeared first on Inside Towers.