The National Wireless Safety Alliance (NWSA) is encouraging industry employers, trainers and workers to register for the Telecommunications Tower Technician Practical Examiner Accreditation Program (PEAP) Workshop scheduled for March 2-4, 2021, in Fort Worth, Texas, hosted by RAKM Tower Rescue.
NWSA-accredited Practical Examiners are NWSA-certified personnel who have been trained and authorized by NWSA to administer the practical examinations for NWSA certification programs. In order to become an NWSA- accredited Practical Examiner, you must:
- Be certified by NWSA in both certification designations (TTT-1 and TTT-2);
- Have three (3) years of industry-related experience;
- Attend a NWSA Practical Examiner Accreditation Workshop, during which your performance as a Practical Examiner will be observed and evaluated;
- Pass a Practical Examiner Accreditation Program (PEAP) Workshop written exam testing your knowledge of the role of the Practical Examiner and the test administration process;
- Pass the practical exam(s) in the presence of an NWSA representative (even if currently certified); and
- Have a direct email address to receive email notifications from NWSA (this may not be a shared address).
Individuals interested in participating are encouraged to complete the NWSA PEAP Workshop application here and return it to NWSA via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to register for a workshop is two weeks prior to the first day of the scheduled event.
The post NWSA Info for First Practical Examiner Accreditation Workshop of 2021 appeared first on Inside Towers.