The National Wireless Safety Alliance (NWSA) is encouraging industry employers, trainers and workers to register for the upcoming Telecommunications Tower Technician Practical Examiner Accreditation Program (PEAP) Workshop scheduled for October 15-17, in Coppell, Texas. The workshop, the fourth offered by NWSA this year, will be hosted by MYNDCO.
NWSA-accredited Practical Examiners are NWSA-certified personnel who have been trained and authorized by the organization to administer the practical examinations for its certification programs. In order to become an NWSA-accredited Practical Examiner, you must:
- Be certified by NWSA in both certification designations (TTT-1 and TTT-2).
- Have three (3) years of industry-related experience.
- Attend a NWSA Practical Examiner Accreditation Workshop, during which your performance as a Practical Examiner will be observed and evaluated.
- Pass a Practical Examiner Accreditation Program (PEAP) Workshop written exam testing your knowledge of the role of the Practical Examiner and the test administration process.
- Pass the practical exam(s) in the presence of an NWSA representative (even if currently certified).
- Have a direct email address to receive email notifications from NWSA (this may not be a shared address).
Individuals interested in participating are encouraged to complete the NWSA PEAP Workshop application here and return it to NWSA via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to register for a workshop is two weeks prior to the first day of the scheduled event.
September 20, 2019
The post NWSA Offers October Practical Examiner Accreditation Workshop in Texas appeared first on Inside Towers.