NATE also announced the Safety Equipment Manufacturers Committee (SEMC) has been designated as an official NATE Ad-Hoc Committee. Jeremy Buckles, Senior Manager – Safety International at SBA Communications Corporation will serve as the new Chairman of the NATE SEMC Ad-Hoc Committee.
“On behalf of the SEMC, we are excited to make this safety climb systems guidelines consensus document available as a means to ultimately enhance safety in the communications infrastructure industry,” said Jeremy Buckles. “We are also thrilled to formalize our committee efforts under NATE’s organizational structure which will provide a boost to our industry’s worker protection through future testing initiatives and research,” said Buckles.
The NATE SEMC Ad-Hoc Committee roster includes the following members:
- Jeremy Buckles (Chairman): SBA Communications Corporation
- Rick Miller: 3M Personal Safety Division
- Richard Cullum: Crown Castle
- John Lamond: GME Supply Co
- John Paul Jones: Tower & Turbine Technologies LLC
- Stephanie Brewer: Sabre Industries, Inc.
- Doug Mercier: SKYLOTEC North America, LP
- Devin Finingan: Trylon TSF Inc.
- Joey Deuer: TUF-TUG Products, Deuer Developments
- Sheri O’Dell-Deuer: TUF-TUG Products, Deuer Developments
- Dawn Smith: TUF-TUG Products, Deuer Developments
The post SBA’s Buckles to Serve as Chairman of NATE SEMC Ad-Hoc Committee appeared first on Inside Towers.