Hayden Tower Service, Inc. Based in Topeka, KS
As a Tower Technician you will be part of a team involved in installation, erection, maintenance, repairs, removal, or retrofitting both towers and antenna systems. You will work under various weather conditions throughout the region for all major cellular carriers, rural carriers, and utility companies. We provide all specialized training, and offer many advancement opportunities.
- $80/day per-diem while traveling.
- We offer a retirement plan. This Profit sharing plan historically averages 10% of your annual income as a yearly contribution.
- We offer major medical health, life and dental insurance.
- We pay time and a half for overtime. Crews get from 45 to 65 hours per week.
- We are a leader in the industry and continue to grow throughout the Midwest and South regions.
- We provide opportunities for advancement within the company for our employees.
- Travel up to three weeks out of town at a time.
- Follow company and OSHA safety rules.
To apply, click here.