The Collocation Coordinator is responsible for supporting and processing new applications from wireless customers who desire to add new equipment or modify existing equipment to wireless towers owned and operated by TowerCo. The Collocation Coordinator shall be responsible for shepherding the applications through TowerCo’s process from inception to equipment installation under the supervision of the Collocation Manager. This position will report to the Collocation Manager and work from the Cary, NC office. We welcome qualified candidates to submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Two (2) years of wireless industry or relevant legal experience.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret legal documents.
- Strong computer skills; ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook email.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with internal departments as well as with the wireless customers.
- NC Notary Public preferred but not required.