Learning Alliance obtained approval through CIE for using Emergency Temporary Distance Education to provide lecture-based virtual training to its students in lieu of in-person instruction, specific to its Tower Technician program.
In a statement issued yesterday, Learning Alliance said: “We are reaching out to each of our future students to see if they would be interested in enrolling into our online based classes to get [them] started with our course. Keep in mind, completion of our Tower Technician program is contingent on completion of the hands-on competencies required. Due to COVID 19, we will be postponing the hands-on portion for 30 days due to potential travel restrictions. Students, when here, will be required to be in a group setting, so we want to err on the side of caution and provide as much training virtually until things settle down.”
- BAH available for Veteran students for 10 weeks
- The training will be virtual so you do not have to travel or leave your home
- Hands on training postponed for 30 days – once the COVID situation calms down, the company will provide travel to finish six days of hands on training and work with you for job placement
- Daily interaction with instructors for questions about the material
- Virtual Face to Face lectures for a portion of the curriculum
Contact the Learning Alliance at 813-261-6018 for more information on the enrollment process for the virtual training options. The Alliance said they are continuously monitoring COVID-19, and it will let enrolled students know when they are able to continue their hands-on options.
The post Virtual Training Contingency Plan for Veterans Approved appeared first on Inside Towers.