Properly deploying a 5G radio access network requires careful planning and execution. Testing and measurement provider, Rohde & Schwarz, announced a free webinar planned for September 16, that will look at the process from site acquisition and RF design through final acceptance testing. Panelists will discuss what to look for, how to test, and why that’s critical to success.
- Wade Sarver, TECHFECTA, & www.wade4wireless.com
- Sarver is the author of “Learning 5G in the Real World,” as well as “The SOW Handbook, and “The Smart City Tech Planning handbook.”
- Rob Wattenberg, Director of Business, Rohde & Schwarz USA, Inc.
- Wattenberg has over 25 years of experience in product definition, design, deployment, and support for Mobile Network Testing Products, with a primary focus on the optimization and benchmarking products. He is currently the Director of Business in North America for the Rohde & Schwarz SwissQual product line.
- Date: September 16, 2020
- Time: 2 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
- Duration: 1 hour
- Register here
The post Webinar: “5G Deployment: Practical Considerations” on September 16 appeared first on Inside Towers.