700 MHz, 3.6 GHz and 26 GHz are “pioneer” 5G bands in European Union
The European 5G Observatory, in a report published in June, tallied eight operators offering commercial 5G services in parts of seven countries:
- Elisa in Finland and Estonia using 3.6 GHz
- T-Mobile in Austria using 3.6 GHz.
- Sunrise and Swisscom in Switzerland both with holdings in the 700 MHz, 1.4 GHz and 3.5 GHz.
- EE in the United Kingdom using the 3.4 GHz band
- Vodafone in Spain using 3.7 GHz.
- Vodafone and Telecom Italia in Italy in 3.7 GHz.
The post What’s the outlook for 5G spectrum harmonization in Europe? appeared first on RCR Wireless News.