WIA plans to launch its virtual summer session of Connect (X): All Access, the Connectivity Expo on June 23, beginning at 9:30 a.m. EDT.
The industry trade association said the five top reasons for attending the free on-line event were:
- Education. Learn about what today’s challenges mean for 5G and gain valuable insight on how to capitalize on the tremendous opportunities in our industry.
- Expertise. Sessions feature the top industry leaders in the wireless industry including carrier members, technology providers, policy leaders, and more!
- Convenience. All sessions (and the exhibit hall) are available on-demand 24/7.
- Value. Access to all of these resources and industry expertise is free.
- Learning: Attendees can visit the exhibit hall for access to additional resources—whitepapers, videos, eBooks and more. To register, click here.
WIA said it would give away passes to next year’s show in Boston to the ten people who engage with the most exhibit hall resources.
The new sessions include:
- From the Hill: Regulation, Legislation and Funding for Connectivity—the New Essential Infrastructure
- OnGo: The Right Solution for the New Normal of Work and Education – Sponsored by: CBRS Alliance
- Automation Tools for Faster, More Profitable Infrastructure Deployment at Scale
- The Macro Edge: Transitioning the TowerCo to an Application-Centric Edge Infrastructure Operator
- Network Resilience & Implications from COVID-19
- Capitalizing on the New Economics and Market Opportunities with FWA
- Connecting the Rest: Shared Networks & CBRS for Improved Rural Connectivity – Sponsored by: ExteNet Systems
- Massive MIMO and Innovative RAN Solutions for Greater Capacity for 5G Networks
For more information click here.