The Wireless Infrastructure Association (WIA) launched registration Thursday for Connect (X): All Access, “a free, global virtual conference on May 19 that is taking the place of WIA’s in-person, annual Connectivity Expo, or Connect (X).”
“We’re inviting a global audience to register today, whether you’re in the tech or telecom space or a related industry along the supply chain. We will soon announce an amazing lineup of key players in the wireless industry that will present their plans for capex and deployment in this unprecedented time,” said WIA President/CEO Jonathan Adelstein. “We’ll bring you the best of the in-person Connect (X) event in a virtual format with the chance to interact with industry leaders and explore their vision for how wireless will manage the growth of 5G buildout. With so many questions swirling, our presenters will offer direction that will help businesses navigate through some choppy waters.”
Register here: https://connectxallaccess.vfairs.com/en/registration
Learn more here: https://connectxallaccess.vfairs.com/
WIA listed five top reasons to attend the newly redesigned Connect (X):
- Educational Sessions. Hear from world-class speakers on their plans for capex, deployment, and safety in an increasingly complex business environment. What do today’s challenges mean for 5G? How can you capitalize on the opportunities?
- Connect with the Entire Industry. Only Connect (X): All Access unites the end-to-end supplier ecosystem. Commercial carriers, industrial enterprises, neutral host networks, building/venue owners, and critical communications organizations will all be there. Will you?
- Interactive Exhibit Hall. Discover the latest technology solutions that will form the basis of the next wave of connectivity infrastructure.
- Budget Friendly. Participation is completely FREE!
- No Travel Required. Join us virtually from anywhere around the world from the safety and comfort of your home office! #StayHome
The post WIA Opens Up Free Registration for Connect (X): All Access appeared first on Inside Towers.