Facebook Connectivity Vice President Dan Rabinovitsj discusses the company’s participation in Telecom Infra Project initiatives with an emphasis on Open RAN and how it fits into the larger 5G deployment strategies. Rabinovitsj also looks at rural Open RAN trial activity and reflects on his most treasured possession.
Stay updated on the latest happenings in 5G with these exclusive reports from our Editor in Chief Sean Kinney.
- Getting to standalone 5G
- Wi-Fi 6 and 5G: Why pick?
- Dynamic Spectrum Sharing – Driving 5G to Scale
- OT/IT Convergence in the 5G Era
- What’s the status of 5G globally? Spectrum, deployments and customer trends
- Spectrum Sharing Beyond CBRS
- Assuring the Future of RAN
- Network Automation: Getting to Zero-Touch
The post Will 5G Change the World? Dan Rabinovitsj, Facebook Connectivity (Ep. 21) appeared first on RCR Wireless News.