Ericsson’s Gheorghe Spiride discusses what 5G can do for rural communities as well as how smaller operators are exploring the technology, and he parses whether the impact of 5G will be marked by a single action or, rather, something more like Jim Collins’s flywheel effect.
Stay updated on the latest happenings in 5G with these exclusive reports:
- Getting to standalone 5G
- Wi-Fi 6 and 5G: Why pick?
- Dynamic Spectrum Sharing – Driving 5G to Scale
- OT/IT Convergence in the 5G Era
- What’s the status of 5G globally? Spectrum, deployments and customer trends
- Spectrum Sharing Beyond CBRS
- Assuring the Future of RAN
- Network Automation: Getting to Zero-Touch
The post Will 5G Change the World? Gheorghe Spiride, Ericsson (Ep. 28) appeared first on RCR Wireless News.