This week Phil Mottram, HPE’s vice president and general manager of the Communications Technology Group, discusses the future of network slicing, the role of edge computing in 5G monetization, emerging dynamics between carriers and hyperscalers both looking to deliver private networks, and reflects on his greatest achievement.
Stay updated on the latest happenings in 5G with these exclusive reports:
- Getting to standalone 5G
- Wi-Fi 6 and 5G: Why pick?
- Dynamic Spectrum Sharing – Driving 5G to Scale
- OT/IT Convergence in the 5G Era
- What’s the status of 5G globally? Spectrum, deployments and customer trends
- Spectrum Sharing Beyond CBRS
- Assuring the Future of RAN
- Network Automation: Getting to Zero-Touch
The post Will 5G Change the World? Phil Mottram, HPE (Ep. 29) appeared first on RCR Wireless News.