The New Jersey Wireless Association (NJWA) is a proud exhibitor at the New Jersey League of Municipalities. We are dedicated to supporting the development of wireless infrastructure to enable state-of-the-art wireless broadband everywhere.
- Has over 2,000 members who develop, build, own, and operate the nation’s wireless infrastructure
- Works to support the widespread deployment of wireless infrastructure in order to enable state-of-the-art wireless broadband everywhere
- Works with state legislators and local governments to promote policies that encourage network infrastructure deployment. NJWA provides critical outreach and education at all levels of government in order to build strong relationships and represent the interests of members and the industry
- Promotes the deployment of NextGen911 for improved public safety
- Provides networking events for our members’ professional development
- Hosts educational events for governmental leaders, industry and the general public
- Has donated over $443,000 to New Jersey-based charities
Please download this complimentary document: Small Wireless Facilities in the Public Rights-Of-Way – A Legal Overview, offered by Gregory D. Meese, Esq. and Edward W. Purcell, Esq. of Price Meese Shulman & D’Arminio, P.C. and the NJWA.
We also invite you to become a member of the NJWA! Please visit our membership page for more information!